How does a quick cash loan from Fish4Loans work?
If you need money fast, Fish4Loans can help. Unlike regular personal loans, which can take a long time to clear, Quick Cash Loans from Fish4Loans only take one to three days to transfer to your account, depending on your bank.
Good credit is not a requirement to be eligible for a Fish4Loans short term loan. Bad credit applicants and customers with outstanding debt may still qualify, depending on their circumstances. If you receive Centrelink payments, you may also be eligible, provided Centrelink does not represent more than 50% of your income.
Characteristics of a Fish4Loans small loan
The following characteristics apply to these loans:
- Small loan amounts. Existing Fish4Loans customers can request up to $1,500. New customers can request up to $800.
- Apply online. Filling out an application form only takes a few minutes and can be done entirely online.
- Quick funding. If approved, you will receive your funds within one to three days.
- Term of the loan. Borrowers will be assigned a repayment date upon loan approval. Typically this is one month from the date of your request (minimum 16 days).
- Good credit not required. Applicants for Fish4Loans fast cash loans are not required to have a good credit history.
- Centrelink applicants may be eligible. If you are employed and receiving Centrelink payments, you may still qualify for a loan. Only if less than 50% of your gross income comes from Centrelink and your reimbursements do not exceed 20% of your gross income.
- No credit check. Fish4Loans does not perform credit checks on customers for its short term loans.
How much do Fish4Loans short term loans cost?
The cost of a quick cash loan from Fish4Loans may depend on your financial situation and income. That being said, as this is a payday loan product, Fish4Loans is likely to charge the maximum amount allowed by ASIC. This includes the following:
- Administration fees. 20% of the amount borrowed.
- Monthly fee. 4% of what you borrowed, paid monthly.
Additional fees, such as late payment or dishonor fees, may also apply.
How to apply
To apply for a Fish4Loans fast cash loan, click “Go to Site” and submit an application online. To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a job (if you receive Centrelink payments, this must be less than 50% of your income)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Remember that if you are considering a short-term loan, it is important to compare your options before submitting an application.