– Substantial economic growth in 2021 means there will be no fourth stimulus check in the near future
– Gross domestic product (GDP) increased by 5.7% in 2021the fastest annual growth since the Reagan administration
– Bipartisan talks continue in Congress on the fate of the Expansion of the child tax credit
– US unemployment falls to lowest rate since start of pandemic at 3.9%
– President Biden on positive economic news: “We are finally building an American economy for the 21st century“
– It’s not too late to claim the full value of the extension Child tax credit
– How long do you have to file your taxes for the 2022 tax season?
– Publication of the social security check payment schedule for 2022
— IRS boss Chuck Rettig warns of tax refund delays: “Avoid a paper tax return is more important than ever this year”
– You can now use BREAK food stamp benefits at US restaurants
Useful information and links:
Child tax credit
– Congress let child tax credit expansion expire in December, cutting payments for millions of families
– How to calculate full entitlement to social security benefits
– SSA announces payout structure for retirees?